Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the other woman...
Two weeks ago another woman came into Jason's life. She is huge, destructive and famous world-wide. She has been taking up the large majority of his time, keeps him up until all hours of the night, makes him stay on the phone, fills up his inbox and causes him to be late. He is so excited that she has come into his life that he hasn't even tried to hide her from me! However, being the loving girlfriend that I am, I am grateful that he has found someone(thing) for which he is passionate. I was even praying that God would put something big in his life to occupy his time while I am away. Gotta love it when He answers prayers like that. :) By the way, her name is Katrina. Has she gotten hold of your man too? I am thinking of starting a support group.

3 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

My hubby is only partially involved w/ Katrina. But your man has pulled mine into a few extra curricular dates w/ K lately. Ya know, re-arrange our weekend plans for her. Learn to drive a fork lift for her. But, hey, atleast we got to hang out!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for backing me up Jessica!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, I am very much looking foward to reading your blogs while you are in Australia!! :) I am going to be praying for safe and pleasant travels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home