Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rollercoaster
I feel like I am standing in line for an emotional rollercoaster (in many ways, it has already started). When I saw it from afar, it looked like such an adventure – fun stomach dropping descents that would make me a stronger person. I knew that this was something I really wanted to experience and God confirmed He wished for me to go as well. Now I have my ticket and am about to embark on one CRAZY ride. As I get closer, it just looks bigger and more precarious. There is no stopping, no turning back, just full force twists, turns, ups and downs. My whole world is about to be turned upside down and I am a little bit scared. Thank goodness God running the ride and I can trust Him as my safety belt! I am trying to gather the courage to sit back, put my hands up and enjoy the ride. Please pray that He would prepare me for the motion sickness that I am undeniably going to feel.

4 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie,
You are getting ready to embark on the ride of your life. I am confident that God has so much more for you and us than you or I can imagine. I know that it is a little bit scary from my experience last summer, but once you actually take that step of faith, it is so exhilarating! Buckle up and get ready...you are going to have the time of your life!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YWAM was a really good experence for me. Yes...it will be a very life changing adventure.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

Better the roller coaster than the merry-go-round! That's how I felt when I moved to Myrtle Beach.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gygxplx moj rzytg max hardcore

tvlbw!

pufth bwdtwv dht nn models

 

Post a Comment

<< Home