Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This week we are doing orientation activities. I feel like I am a freshman in college again and love it! We even got a syllabus! For the next twelve weeks, this is what I will be studying:
~Nature/Character of God, Prayer, Recognizing God’s Voice
~The Heart of God
~Jesus-Fear of the Lord/Lordship/Conscience
~Worship, Stewardship
~Holy Spirit
~Spiritual Warfare
~Life from God’s perspective
~Mission/Evangelism
~Outreach Week @ Byron Bay
~The Bible
~Destiny
~Relationships

This is definitely the most exciting syllabus that I have ever had. I have to do book reports and everything. I am so excited about what God is going to do in my life and in the lives of those in my class. Today, I played an actual soccer game for the first time since I broke my leg. It was so much fun – even in the bad soccer shape I am in, I still scored two goals! I just tried to post some pictures, but it isn't working for some reason. Probably because the internet connection is S-L-O-W! I will try again tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna,
I am so happy that you got to play a real game of soccer! It sounds like you are having such a great time and even looking forward to book reports and work...better you than me. I love you and miss you desperately! Score some goals for me.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna! I miss you a lot! I'm so glad you are having fun already! I still can't believe you are in Australia! That's amazing. Keep us posted about everything k! Love you

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, I am so glad to hear that things are going wonderful! i am so excited for you because I can just hear you saying the things that are on the blog and I know you are going to have such a great time and grow so incredibly much! I am so anxious to hear what is going to happen next week!! You are going to be my favorite soap opera i think ;)
SO glad you got to play a soccer game and that your leg held up. it still makes me cringe to think about when you broke it!!
i love you tons and can't wait to hear what's going to be happening with your "born-again freshman" school work and such!!
take care!

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking to ensure you picked up the Athletic Rider on your travel insurance, as I was sure you would be playing soccer, rock climbing, scuba diving or other activity. I am so pleased to hear that you are having fun while being involved in such an important endeavor. It's also great to know that you will be enjoying the more mentally challenging activities. Love, Dad

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loveshine! You are there less than a week and already putting together a work-out program and playing soccer! Two goals!! Beautiful!God is so good!I deeply miss our morning talks during our commute to work but your blogs are so exciting that I'll rely on them to sustain me. I'm very happy for you. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home